Thursday, September 11, 2008

McDonalds Dolls




In case you haven't heard McDonalds will have Alexander Doll company dolls in happy meals starting tomorrow. The promotion will be from 09/12/08-10/09/2008. We hardly ever eat at McDonalds...but I plan to get at least one of the little dolls because I think they look really cute. The dolls are going to be from the Wizard of Oz Collection and will include Dorothy, Glinda the Good Witch, Wicked Witch of the West, Scarecrow, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Winged Monkey, Oz Flower Muchkin, Lullaby Munchkin, Lollipop Muchnkin, Winkie Guard, and the Wizard of Oz. Actually, I'm thinking more to use these with therapy kids than Zhana. Right now, I'm staying home with her but will go back to work in the near future. I think the dolls really represent emotions and character traits and because of their small size would be GREAT to represent those problems. For example, seeing what kind of advice the Wizard of Oz doll would give to the Scarecrow (especially to kids struggling with learning difficulties) and so on...Anyway, I think they could potentially be some of the greatest therapy toys! I doubt I'll end up getting them all so if anyone gets these dolls in a happy meal and their kids don't like them, save them for me please! I suppose I could go to McDonalds every week...






0 comments: