Homeschool Memoirs is having blog owners list 10 facts about themselves. I hardly ever blog about personal stuff and thought it might be interesting to tell you all a little about me.
I’m the happiest when it rains. I’d choose a rainy day over a sunny day almost all of the time.
- I used to write novels when I was a little girl. Actually I wrote fiction nearly every day until a few years ago.
- My fingernails grow really fast and most people have never seen me without long nails. Except it is strange-my thumb nails grow REALLY slow.
- I’m a very shy person at first. Once people get to know me I’m not shy at all. I think people sometimes think I’m snobby at first but actually I’m just really self conscious.
- I’d love to have a full house of children but worry about having several c sections and I can't do vaginal births.
- I’m a little OCD about cleaning. I actually have a binder and have kept track of when I did certain things in the past like (cleaned ceiling fan 10/24/2008. Due again 12/20/2008).
- I have a masters degree in clinical psychology and am done with my doctorate except for finishing up my dissertation.
- I gained 100 pounds when I was pregnant. I’ve been pregnant 3 times (other 2 miscarried) and gain almost all of my weight in the 1st trimester. I am almost immediately in maternity clothes, swollen feet, and looking pregnant.
- I have hard pregnancies-feet swell so much I can’t wear shoes, huge weight gain, non stop morning sickness, PUPPS (Pregnancy hives), on bedrest due to weird uterus…
- I know it seems weird but call it intuition or something I almost knew exactly what my daughter’s personality would be like and what she’d look like. She looks and acts exactly like I said she would. Even my family has had to agree about this. When she was born and I looked at her it was like I’d already known her for years.