I just received a blog award from Sandy over at Just for Fun. This means a lot to me coming from someone with such a great blog! Thanks Sandy for great ideas and helping to bring more fun to my child's life.
The rules for this award are...1. Pick ten people and pass this award to them.2. Then contact them and let them know you have chosen them and their blog for the award.3. Also link back to the person who gave you this award.So, here are the ten bloggers that I am passing this award to: (BTW this is difficult for me. I read a lot of blogs in addition to the huge blog list to the right!). Today, I've chosen....
1. The Moveable Alphabet for really helping me to understand Montessori.
2. ArtsyMama for having the best blog writing ever and so much creativity.
3. Chasing Cheerios-A great site usually about Montessori activities. She posts nearly everday which is a big plus for me.
4. Teaching Heart: Her blog has so many fun activities. She's a GREAT resource.
5. Having Fun Yet: This writer is funny and real.
6. What Do We Do All Day: Great crafts and fun activities.
7. 1+1+1=Love her lapbooks and other fun activities.
8. The Toby Show: This is one funny lady.
9. Full Circle: Lots of fun projects to do with the kiddos.
10. Makes and Takes: Another fun mom blog with great activities.
There are so many more of you I love dearly! I wish I could put more than 10. Just for Fun and I love some of the sama mamas and if she nominated you I didn't, that was one way to narrow it but I am SO thankful for all the mom blogs I visit...