Sunday, January 11, 2009

When Mommy Works on her Blog…That’s When the Party Starts!

 

ian09part1 051

 

I would be mortified if someone came to my door and saw my house looking like this, yet I’m posting a pic of it for the whole world…Hmm…Well, I couldn’t resist showing the latest adventure of Baby Z. As some of you know, I’m attempting to redo my blog. So, yesterday I let her spend a lot of time free playing while I played around with Photoshop and tried to figure out the whole blog design thing (Finally I gave up and have settled on what I have for the time being, until I can figure it out or hire someone but I need to step away from it for a few days or I’ll have no hair left from pulling it out, lol).  Anyway,  my Zhana, likely sensing my focused frustration and desire to finish, as an opportunity to PARTY HARDY! I don’t think the pictures do justice to the scene that was in the family room.  ian09part1 053 ian09part1 054

So WARNING: Do Not Attempt to Redesign Your Blog Unless You Want Your House To End Up Looking Like This!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

I feel your pain! Last week my computer was "acting up". My living room looked much the same when I finally got away from it. It does not take long for a tornado to blow through my house:)