Friday, February 13, 2009

My Daybook-1st entry

This is my second post for today. A couple of blogs I follow have a feature called a daybook where they write entries like the one below. I've always been drawn to it and have enjoyed reading them, so I decided to do my own entry today...

Outside my window... its about 60 degrees. We've been having nice weather but sadly I haven't been outside to enjoy it. 
I am thinking... that I wished I would have enjoyed the outdoors because it is supposed to get cold again this weekend. Also, hoping I didn't over react about Valentines Day. 
From the learning rooms... No learning has occurred today. Our schedule is a bit off having Jimmy at home during the day and gone evenings. 

I am thankful for... my daughter's ability to make me laugh. I spent a large portion of this morning watching her dance silly with her daddy to Disco and Funk music.

From the kitchen... Jimmy made homemade corndogs. I'm glad I married someone who can cook.
I am wearing... old well worn in jeans, tee shirt, sockless...

I am reading... I recently finished The Illusionist by Paul Auster. I've been reading a lot about felting and needlefelting. I just read Playful Parenting.
I am hoping... for some romance on Valentines Day.

I am creating... I've been learning digital scrapbooking a little.

I am hearing... the hum of the dishwasher. We have the cleanest dishes of any house I know. My daughter (2.5) restarts the dishwasher several times a day.
Around the house... It was completely clean yesterday but now looks like I've done nothing in weeks.

One of my favorite things... the smell of my daughters hair.

A few plans for the rest of the week... rearrange the house--it needs some kind of a change.

0 comments: