Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cider Days on Walnut Street

sep2009 082

Some people had this cute little horse on a leash walking it like a dog. How cute is this?

sep2009 083 BTW, let me take this opportunity to introduce everyone to our puppy Maggie.  She’s a little bassett hound and oh so sweet!

sep2009 084 My little girl found a street musician and dancers and had a blast twisting and twirling with them.

sep2009 087

Zhana really enjoyed scarecrow village. 

This is another family tradition.  I’ve been going to Cider Days since I met my husband, when I was Sophmore in college.  I used to live one street up from Walnut Street, where it takes place.  I wish I would have taken more pictures.  Basically, it is a fall festival with cider, musicians, crafters, and artists.  It always signals to me, that Fall is near. 

1 comments:

Amy said...

Crazy cute pup you got there!